RNC BSEC is working out some issues of possibilities of involving the Black Sea region countries to projects realization in Stavropol region, in particular:
- LUKOIL company project (sulfurous gas processing at Northern Caspian, including construction of gas-processing plant in Budennovsk);
- project of melamine production;
- development of question of realization of Stavropol enterprise “Concern Energomera” production, that controls 60% of Russian and 25% of world synthetic sapphire market, in the Black Sea region countries;
- development of question of assistance in finding technologies for straw processing;
- development of question of assistance in attraction of investors for airport reconstruction in Stavropol;
- development of question of assistance in finding aviation companies for Stavropol-Istanbul aviation transportation.
Question of Stavropol joining to the membership of the International Black Sea Club has been solved.